Save Japan Dolphins-The Cove

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Superforest

A few weeks ago i saw the documentary The Cove. Let me tell you this:if you love dolphins and you don't have a strong heart for cruel things, DO NOT WATCH this. I started crying! They are slaughtering dolphins!!!I know people are mean but every time I'm telling myself that it can't get worse than this I am proven wrong.
You can find out more about how you can help stop this cruelty here. I know for sure that I will donate money and buy a t-shirt!
The person behind this project(Save Japan Dolphins) is Ric O'Barry and I admire him and his team for the efforts they make!
NO FISH LEFT
I will definitely not post any of the cruel images which I've seen in the film. I don't think that I could really stand to see them again. People around the world are demonstrating about this trying to help.


 I sure hope this impressed you. Make a change and donate to this cause or spread the word about this slaughter! Get involved at: SaveJapanDolphins

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP